Chinese Roast Pork
- serves 0
6 cloves garlic
4 Tbsp ginger
½ cup oyster sauce
¼ cup hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp tomato pasteChinese Pork Roast
2 pork tenderloins, silver skin removed
Oyster Sauce Marinade
1 tsp vegetable oil
1. Place shallots, garlic and ginger in a blender, puree.
2. Transfer to a bowl, add oyster sauce, hoi sin sauce and tomato paste, stir to incorporate.Chinese Pork Roast
1. Place tenderloins in a baking dish, marinate pork with ½ of Oyster Sauce Marinade.
2. Place in fridge and marinate for a minimum of ½ an hour, maximum, overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 400F.
4. Heat oil in large, ovenproof sauté pan over medium to high heat.
5. Place pork tenderloins in pan, sear on all sides.
6. Baste pork with remaining Oyster Sauce Marinade.
7. Place in oven until cooked through, approximately 20 minutes.
8. Allow to rest for 15 minutes before serving.