8 Little potatoes, any varietal
1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into half-inch slices
1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
½ red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
2 Tbsp oil
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp black pepper
Lime, to taste
Sour cream, to taste
1. Preheat the grill to 375°F to 400°F (medium-high).
2. In a large bowl, combine Little potatoes, chicken, peppers, onions and oil. Stir until coated.
3. In a small bowl, stir together chili powder, garlic powder, salt, cumin, paprika, onion powder, and black pepper. Add to the bowl and stir well to coat.
4. Lay two sheets of foil (roughly 12′′x 16” in size) together, one on top of the other. Spray lightly with non-stick spray and add one quarter of the fajita mixture to the middle. Fold and seal by pinching the top and the sides—don’t let the steam to escape! Repeat for 2 packets, dividing the mixture evenly between all four.
5. Place over direct heat on the grill and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches 165°F. Remove and serve immediately with sour cream and lime wedges as desired.