Saturday Morning Cartoon Crunchie
- serves 12
This is David Schnell's personal take on the classic marshmallow square.
5 ½ cups Crisped rice cereal
3 cups Corn crunch cereal
3 ½ cups Fruity O’s cereal
⅔ cup butter
10 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish generously with butter.
2. Combine cereals in a large bowl.
3. In a large pot over low heat melt the butter and marshmallows, stirring frequently.
4. Pour mixture over cereal blend, stir until fully coated and incorporated.
5. Press mixture into the baking dish, pushing down with a spatula or bowl scraper to create an even surface.
6. Allow to set up and cool at room temperature about an hour.
7. Cut into 12 pieces for serving.
Courtesy of David Schnell, Brown’s Court Bakery