Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
- prep time45 min
- total time 45 min
- serves 4
Chicken, green beans and cherry tomatoes come together in a fast and easy meal made with one sheet pan.
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 tsp dried parsley flakes
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup plus 3 tbsp olive oil
8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
1 lb(s) green beans
2 cups mixed cherry tomatoes
1 loaf crusty ciabatta bread
2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
2. To a bowl or pitcher, add the vinegar, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic and 1 cup of the olive oil. Whisk until well combined.
3. Put the chicken in a large zipper bag and pour in half the dressing. Seal the bag and squish to coat the chicken.
4. Trim the ends of the green beans and put in a large bowl with the tomatoes. Pour over the remaining dressing and toss.
5. Using tongs, arrange the chicken skin-side up on a sheet pan. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the beans and tomatoes to the sheet pan, leaving the excess marinade behind. Roast for 20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, rip the bread into large chunks. Add to a bowl, drizzle with the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and toss.
7. After the chicken and vegetables have roasted for 20 minutes, shake the pan to prevent sticking, then add the bread chunks to the pan. Continue to roast until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is golden and crisp, about another 10 minutes. Sprinkle the sheet pan with parsley and serve.