Apple and Cheddar Tea Sandwiches
- serves 30
Serve up these apple and cheddar sandwiches at your next tea party, as an appetizer at your next get-together or as fun and healthy snacks for kids.
1 large loaf (1100g) or two small loaves (550)g artisan style raisin walnut bread
¼ cup honey and Dijon mustard (50 mL)
6 Granny Smith apples
10 slices extra old white cheddar cheese
1. Slice large loaf into 10 slices (to make 5 sandwiches).
2. Spread each slice with honey mustard.
3. Thinly slice apples with a mandolin or a sharp knife.
4. Top bread with a single layer each of cheese and apple slices.
5. Cut crusts off and cut each sandwich length-wise into three pieces.