Chicken & Bacon Spaghetti in Cheddar Sauce
- prep time 15 min
- total time 35 min
- serves 6
454 g spaghetti, cooked
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
5 slices bacon, chopped
2 clove garlic, chopped
¼ cup white wine
½ cup Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread
½ cup chicken stock
¼ cup 35% cream
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
3 Tbsp green onions, chopped
3 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
1. In a large non-stick pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
2. Toss the cubed chicken breast into the pan and brown on all sides. Once cooked, remove the chicken and set aside.
3. Bacon’s turn; add it all to the pan and allow to brown. Get the garlic in there and sautée for another minute.
4. Pour in the white wine and let the liquid reduce by half.
5. Stir in Black Diamond Original Cheese Spread until it’s nice and melted. Follow this with chicken stock and heavy cream and allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper and add in the noodles, green onions, and chicken with all its glorious juices.
7. Toss all the ingredients in the pan until evenly coated.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site