Chocolate, Cranberry and Pistachio Layered Pot
- prep time 5 min
- total time 17 min
- serves 6
7 oz cranberries, fresh or frozen
3/10 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbsp water
½ cup 35% whipping cream
1 ¼ Tbsp confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)
3/10 cup pistachios, shelled
2 oz graham crackers
3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3 oz Green & Black's Organic Dark 70% Chocolate, shaved or finely chopped
1. In a small pot, simmer the cranberries, sugar and water until cranberries are soft but not collapsed. Set aside to cool.
2. Whip the cream until soft peaks form, then add the confectioners’ sugar and continue to whip until light, fluffy, and voluminous.
3. Process the pistachios in a food processor until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Add the graham crackers and continue to process until they are of the same consistency. Mix the melted butter into the mixture.
4. To assemble: in 6 glasses layer 1½ tablespoons of the pistachio mixture, followed by a single layer of cranberries, then about 1½ tablespoons of the whipped cream, and finally a good layer of the shaved Green & Black’s Organic Dark 70% Chocolate so that the cream is well covered.
5. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site