Chocolate Ganache Tart with Blueberry Grand Marnier Sauce
- prep time 0 min
- total time 35 min
- serves 6
½ cup butter, softened and cut into cubes
½ cup sugar
1 cup pastry flour, sifted, plus extra for dustingGanache Filling
2 cup 35% cream
3 cup dark chocolate, finely choppedChocolate Ganache Tart
Sweet Crust, baked and cooledBlueberry Sauce
2 cup blueberries
¼ cup grand marnier
½ cup sugar
zest and juice of 1 orange
juice of 1 lemonAssembly
Chocolate Ganache Tart
Blueberry Grand Marnier Sauce
¼ cup dark chocolate for garnish
¼ cup white chocolate shaved for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together, using a Le Creuset Silicone Spatula, approximately 2 minutes. Add flour and mix until dough pulls away from sides, approximately 5 minutes.
3. Form dough into a disc, place in fridge to chill, approximately 15 minutes.
4. Remove dough from fridge, roll out 1/8 inch thick on a parchment lined cutting board dusted with pastry flour.
5. Lay dough in a 9-inch tart mould and press with fingers.
6. Place in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
7. Place tart shell on a tray and bake until golden, rotating tray ½ way through baking. Approximately 25 minutes.
8. Place Sweet Crust on a cooling rack before adding Ganache Filling.Ganache Filling
1. Place chocolate in a medium size bowl.
2. Heat cream in a small Le Creuset Saucepot over medium-low heat until scalded, approximately 3-5 minutes.
3. Pour cream over chocolate, gently whisk until smooth. Set aside for assembling Chocolate Ganache Tart.Chocolate Ganache Tart
1. Pour Ganache Filling into Sweet Crust.
2. Chill in fridge to cool for minimum1 hour before serving.Blueberry Sauce
1. Place all ingredients except for lemon in a small Le Creuset Saucepot over medium heat. Cook until blueberries are cooked and sugar dissolves, approximately 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Using an immersion blender, puree until smooth. Adjust acidity with juice of lemon, strain and set aside for assembly.Assembly
1. Place 1 slice of Chocolate Ganache Tart on each plate.
2. Place 1 tablespoon of Blueberry Grand Marnier Sauce beside Chocolate Ganache Tart.
3. Garnish the top of each slice with equal amounts of dark and white chocolate shavings and serve.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site