Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- prep time 25 min
- total time 40 min
- serves 12
1 cup flour
¾ cup sugar
3/10 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup Silk, any flavor except Light
2 tsp vinegar
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
¾ cup grated zucchini
½ cup boiling water
½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another bowl whisk together Silk, vinegar, vegetable oil, beaten egg, and vanilla until combined.
4. Pour Silk mixture over dry cocoa mixture and stir by hand until all the flour is incorporated.
5. Stir in the zucchini followed by boiling water. The mixture will be thin.
6. Fill muffin liners 3/4 of the way full, sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for 13-17 minutes until tops spring back and a tester inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site