Crunchy Jungle Bark
- prep time 0 min
- total time 5 min
- serves 20
½ cup cashew
½ cup coconut, sweetened, flakes
8 ounces chocolate, semisweet, chopped
½ cup papaya, dried, diced
½ cup banana, chips, crushed
2 ounces chocolate, white
1. On baking sheet toast cashews and coconut in 350°F (180º C) oven for 5 minutes or until coconut is golden.
2. Let cool.
3. Meanwhile in large bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling water), melt semisweet chocolate, stirring occasionally.
4. Add cashews, coconut, and papaya.
5. Stir until combined.
6. Spread on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
7. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm.
8. In large bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling water), melt white chocolate, stirring occasionally.
9. Drizzle over firm chocolate mixture.
10. Let stand until set.
11. Break into pieces.