Curried Vegetable Soup
- prep time 15 min
- total time 30 min
1 ½ tsp oil
1 small potato, diced
¼ onion, chopped
½ carrot, sliced
1 button mushroom, diced
½ cubes vegetable stock, crushed
¼ tsp curry powder
2 cup water
salt, to taste
1. Add oil and onion to small saucepan and sauté over medium heat until softened
2. Add potato, carrot and mushroom to onion and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in curry powder and crushed stock cube.
4. Add water and simmer until vegetables are cooked through.
5. Add salt to taste and serve.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site