- prep time 0 min
- total time 10 min
- serves 6
2 cups chicken stock
1 pinch pepper
1 cup cornmeal
4 ounces gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons truffle oil
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. In large saucepan, bring stock, 2 cups (500 mL) water and pepper to boil over high heat; gradually whisk in cornmeal until thickened.
2. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring often with wooden spoon, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is thick and creamy but still fluid.
3. Stir in Gorgonzola and Parmesan cheeses.
4. Spoon into 6 shallow dishes.
5. Drizzle each with truffle oil and sprinkle with basil.