- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano
4 small russet potato, peeled, cut in half
coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, water, and oregano in a small bowl to blend.
3. Toss potatoes with vinaigrette in a small roasting pan.
4. Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
5. Cover pan with foil and roast potatoes until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes.
6. Using metal spatula, loosen potatoes from baking sheet to prevent sticking.