Grilled Fruit Salad
- serves 0
Grilling adds a smoky warmth to the peach’s juicy goodness and the fruit tastes perfect with some nutty, bitter arugula.Courtesy of Sue Riedl.
1 peach, per person
olive oil or non-stick spray
salad mix (suggest: arugula)
1. Halve your peaches and remove the pits.
2. Heat your BBQ grill on high, oil lightly or spray with a non-stick spray.
3. Put your fruit on the grill, cut-side down.
4. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes without moving. Once the fruit has some nice grill marks, remove and cool slightly.
5. Slice onto a salad, serve over ice cream or yogurt, or even with oatmeal.