Grilled Mini Lamb Chops with Little Potatoes, Lima Beans and Lamb Sausage Sauce
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 4
24 mini lamb chops, frenched
1 lemon, zest only
2-3 stems savory
2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
1-2 bay leaves, crushed
½ cup olive oil
freshly ground black pepperLittle Potatoes
1 lb. 1 pound assorted coloured mini potatoes
2 bulb sweet butter
coarse salt, as neededLima Beans
1 cup lima beans
1 Tbsp sweet butter
coarse salt, as neededLamb Sausage Sauce
2 Tbsp olive oil
½ white onion, peeled and minced
3-4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
4-5 lamb sausages, remove from casing
2 cup vine ripe roma tomatoes cored and diced
½ cup white wine
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
coarse salt, to taste
1. In a shallow baking dish add lamb chops and cover with remaining ingredients. Gently toss until evenly coated. Keep covered in the refrigerator until needed. Pre heat grill.
2. Wipe off excess marinade from lamb chops and transfer to grill. Cook 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and keep warm.Little Potatoes
1. In a small saucepot, bring the potatoes to a boil with enough water to cover. Cook until potatoes slip off the tip of a knife. Drain and return to heat. Add butter, season with salt. Remove from heat, keep warm and reserve.Lima Beans
1. Peel and discard the tough outer skin. In a small sauté pan over low heat, warm the beans with butter. Remove from heat, season with salt and keep warm.Lamb Sausage Sauce
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the onions and garlic and olive oil until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add sausage and continue to cook, stirring with a wooden spoon breaking up the sausage as much as possible.
2. Add the tomatoes and marjoram and cook until the tomatoes are soft, about 5-7 minutes. Add white wine and cook until reduced to a thick consistency. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, remove from heat and serve over cod.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site