Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta - Creamy Parmesan Noodles, prepared as directed on package, but reduce watre to 3/4 cup (175 mL)
(450 g) extra-lean ground beef
(375 mL) Ragú® Old World Style™ Original Pasta Sauce
(2 mL) dried basil
(2 mL) dried oregano leaves
(250 mL) shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
2. In skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Stir in Ragú® Old World StyleTM Original Pasta Sauce, basil and oregano. Bring to boil; remove from heat.
3. Pour half of ground beef mixture in a greased a 2 L (8-inch/20-cm) square baking pan. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta - Creamy Parmesan Noodles, then remaining meat sauce and cheese. Bake at 350° F (180° C) for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
4. Make this lasagna from start to finish in half the time it would take to cook a frozen lasagna!
5. Knorr® Chef Tip: Add thinly sliced zucchini on top of the first layer of cheese for an extra veggie fix your kids won’t even notice!