large ginger root, sliced
water for poaching liquid
plain Greek yogurt
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
2. Peel pears, slice the bottom of each pear so that it can stand up straight. Remove core from the bottom of each pear.
3. Bring saffron, water, ginger, lemon, sugar and honey to a boil. Add pears, and make sure there is enough water to cover them. Turn heat down to a simmer.
4. Poach until pears are soft all the way through, remove from poaching liquid.
5. Garnish pears with yogurt, chocolate sauce and and edible flowers.