Linguine with Sausage and Mushroom Ragout
- prep time 15 min
- total time 35 min
100 g linguine
½ Italian sausage, casing removed
1 white button mushroom, halved and sliced
1 Tbsp tomato paste
pinch dried oregano
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Add sausage to small pan and break it up while sautéing over medium heat until almost no pink remains.
3. Add mushroom slices to pan and continue cooking until softened.
4. Stir tomato pasta and reserved cooked water into sausage mixture and simmer until reduced by half.
5. Add oregano and spoon sauce over pasta and enjoy.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site