- serves 0
1 wiener, cut in rounds (optional)
1 green onion, thinly sliced
½ cup salsa
2 flour tortillas (7'' / 18 cm diameter)
¾ cup shredded Canadian Monterey Jack or Cheddar
1. Butter a microwave-proof bowl, break eggs into bowl and beat with a fork. Add wiener, if desired. Add green onion and cook in microwave oven for about 1 minute. Remove from microwave, stir with fork then continue cooking for 30 seconds.
2. While eggs are in microwave, spread salsa on tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top.
3. Spoon cooked eggs in centre of each tortilla and roll up. Place on a plate and microwave 30 seconds.
4. Important: Microwave cooking times vary from one oven to another.
5. Variation: Replace green onion with 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion.
See more: Dairy Farmers of Canada