Okanagan Valley Fruit Salad
- prep time20 min
- total time 20 min
- serves 6
Pretty, summer-y fruit salad with delicious bocconcini. Brought to you by Dairy Farmers of Canada
½ honeydew melon
2 apples, sliced
2 pears, sliced
2 peaches, sliced
1 ½ cup (375 ml) pitted cherries, halved
2 plums, quartered
3 apricots, quartered
2 Tbsp (30 ml) honey
¼ cup (60 ml) raw apple juice
2 tsp (10 ml) fresh tarragon, chopped
4 Canadian Bocconcini, quarteredTip
1. Using a melon baller, scoop out balls from melon.
2. In a large bowl, mix fruit, honey, apple juice and tarragon.
3. Add Bocconcini and toss gently.
4. Let macerate a few minutes, then serve.Tip
1. Cheese Alternatives: Canadian Cottage cheese, Ricotta