- prep time30 min
- total time 60 min
If you build them, they will come.
½ bag frozen potato tots
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
4 slices cooked, crumbled bacon
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 small tomato, diced
½ small red onion, diced
Handful torn cilantro leavesGuacamole
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp lemon juiceGarnish
2 Tbsp sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Cook potato tots as per package directions.Guacamole
1. Mash avocado with a fork and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Remove potato tots from the oven; Leave oven at 425ºF for later steps.
3. Assemble tot-chos in a cast iron skillet; Fill with cooked potato tots, top with cheese, jalapeno, tomato, red onion bacon and cilantro.
4. Bake for 3 – 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and heated through.Garnish
1. Remove from oven, top with sour cream and guacamole.
Courtesy of Chantal Payette