Portobello Mushrooms, BBQ Wings and Grilled Veggies
- serves 4
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
4 large portobello mushrooms
1 tsp olive oil
4 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
8-12 zucchini slices
half of a red onion, slivered
4 pineapple slices (Optional)
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (from a jar)
fresh ground pepper, to taste
2 tsp Mrs. Dash Herb and Garlic Seasoning
4 tsp balsamic vinegar
4 tsp parmesan cheese
4 Tbsp pine nuts
½ cup gruyere cheese, grated
1 tsp Mrs.Dash Original SeasoningBbq Wings
12 -16 Chicken Wings (Approximately 1.50 lbs / 675 g)Grilled Veggies
12 -16 Stalks Asparagus
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Mrs.Dash Original Seasoning
1. Set timer for 5 minutes each time you turn so that you don't forget.
2. Brush the outside of each mushroom with olive oil.
3. Spread the inside of each mushroom with sweet chili sauce.
4. Layer in this order; zucchini slices, chopped red onion, pineapple slices and sun dried tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle with spices. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over top then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, pine nuts and grated Gruyere cheese.
6. Place two mushrooms on each of two pieces of aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Cook 10-15 minutes in BBQ on the outside back corners.
8. Remove foil from bottom of mushrooms and cook directly on the grill for 2 minutes. YUM!!!Bbq Wings
1. Take out equipment and ingredients. Preheat BBQ to medium (approx 350 degrees F).
2. Spray a BBQ fish cage with cooking spray. Salt and pepper wings and place in a fish cage.
3. This makes it easy to flip them frequently. Set timer for 5 minutes each time you turn so that you don't forget.
4. Meanwhile: Baste chicken wings with garlic sauce, flipping each time you baste (about 30 seconds per side).Grilled Veggies
1. Wash asparagus and snap off end nodes.
2. Toss into a BBQ wok. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with spice.
3. Keep tossing continuously on opposite side off BBQ while continuing to baste wings.