Directions for: Quick Roast Beef with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
Tbsp dry beef Oxo powder
g beef sirloin roast (boneless and trimmed)
tsp garlic powder
medium sized potatoes
pkg (454g) washed and peeled baby carrots
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Sprinkle Oxo powder on bottom of large roasting pan. Add water and stir.
3. Flip roast, fat side down and make ½ inch slices ¾ of the way down, from top to bottom, leaving fatty surface intact. Turn roast fat side up.
4. Place in large roasting pan on top of Oxo mixture and sprinkle roast on all sides with spices.
5. Scrub potatoes. Chop into quarters.
6. Arrange potatoes around roast along with baby carrots.
7. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 1 hour.