Salmon with Sesame and Lemon Grass
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
2 Tbsp grated lemon grass
2 Tbsp chopped ginger
2 Tbsp toasted cracked coriander, seeds
4 6 oz salmon, fillets, skin on
coarse salt and pepper
1 Tbsp olive oilPan Sauce
2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp minced lemon grass
1 tsp ginger
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the lemon grass, ginger and coriander seeds.
3. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
4. Press spices into flesh side of salmon.
5. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering.
6. Place the salmon, flesh side down, in the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Flip salmon over and put it in the oven. Roast until the skin is browned and the salmon is cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Remove it from the oven and transfer it to a platter.Pan Sauce
1. Whisk the sesame oil into the pan, along with the garlic, lemon grass, ginger, lemon juice and soy sauce.
2. Serve with the salmon.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site