Scallop and Cilantro Pizza with Mozzarella
- serves 0
4 thin pizza crusts
1 Tbsp melted butter
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
4 slices bacon, cooked and slivered
⅔ lb(s) bay scallops
⅓ cup finely sliced red onion
⅓ cup diced red pepper
½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and freshly ground pepper
½ lb(s) Canadian Mozzarella, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Mix melted butter with lemon juice and zest and brush on pizza crusts.
3. Spread toppings on crusts then sprinkle with cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake pizzas on middle rack of oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until crusts and cheese are golden.
5. Serve with a carrot and almond salad drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.
See more: Dairy Farmers of Canada