Smoked Duck Breast Salad
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
1 smoked duck, breast, fat removed, meat julienned
green beans, trimmed, and, blanched
1 head frisee, trimmed, and, washed
parmesan cheese, shaved
fresh cracked black pepper
coarse saltHouse Vinaigrette
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
2 pinches freshly ground white pepper
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
½ cup grape seed oil
1. In a large stainless steel bowl, mix duck breast, green beans, and frisee with enough vinaigrette to coat. Add parsley and fresh cracked black pepper. Season.
2. Prepare House Vinaigrette.
3. To serve: Divide salad on 4 plates. Drizzle a little vinaigrette around salad. Finish with shaved parmesan.House Vinaigrette
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, salt, pepper and vinegar. Whisking constantly, very slowly drizzle the olive oil and grapeseed oil into the mixture. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to one week.
2. This is a very versatile vinaigrette.