Spaghetti al Cartoccio
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, to taste
1 large Onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
16 fresh clam
16 fresh mussel
¼ cup chopped fresh calamari
16 fresh scampi, cleaned, tail on
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup white wine
fresh basil, to taste
¼ cup tomato, sauce
chopped fresh basil, to taste
chopped fresh rosemary, to taste
chopped fresh parsley, to tastePasta
500 grams spaghettiAssembly
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
3. Add the onion, garlic, seafood and cherry tomatoes.
4. Add the wine and simmer until reduced slightly, about 2 minutes.
5. Add the tomato sauce and some chopped basil.
6. Keep warm and set aside.Pasta
1. Bring large pot salted water to a rolling boil.
2. Add the pasta.
3. Cook 4 1/2 minutes (the pasta should be cooked only halfway).
5. Add cooked pasta to sauce in pan and toss to coat.
6. Season and add more chopped basil and some chopped rosemary and parsley.Assembly
1. Equally divide the pasta among 4 parchment squares.
2. Fold the squares to make a triangle and dampen the edges to seal.
3. Wrap the triangles in foil and put them on a baking tray.
4. Bake 5 minutes.
5. Cut open paper and serve.