2 clove garlic
1 shallot, finely chopped
½ cup butter
3 Tbsp olive oil
½ cup Riesling wine
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 zest from 1 lemon
12 asparagus tips
½ tsp seafood spice
16 spot prawns, shelled
3 sprig basil, to garnish
1 balls buffalo mozzarella, quartered
10 ½ oz fresh angel hair pasta
pepper to taste
12 oz beef tenderloin
salt and pepper to taste
truffle salt to taste
1. Cook pasta in salted boiling water just until al dente.
2. Sweat garlic and shallots in butter and olive oil.
3. Add white wine and lemon juice.
4. Add asparagus tips and stir for 1 minute.
5. Add shelled prawns and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until prawns are pink.
6. Season with seafood spice and ground black pepper.
7. Add to pasta and mix well.
8. Garnish each serving with mozzarella and basil.
1. Cut tenderloin into slices 1 inch thick.
2. Season both sides with salt, pepper and truffle salt.
3. Grill 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
4. Let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Slice each piece in half horizontally.
6. Serve 2 pieces of beef with each serving of pasta.