cup of dark chocolate chunks (at least 50% dark chocolate). You can cut up a bar of dark chocolate or use baking dark chocolate squares that you would find in the baking section of the grocery store.
Cocoa for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. With a hand mixer combine sugar, molasses and butter; beat well. Add eggs; beat until combined.
3. In a separate bowl sift or whisk together all the dry ingredients. Slowly add this mixture to your molasses mixture; stir well after each addition.
4. Stir in chocolate chunks.
5. Form dough into 1-inch balls. Place on a lined cookie sheet 2-inches apart and flatten with your fingers. Sift a small amount of cocoa on top of each cookie. Bake in pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy! Store uneaten cookies in an airtight container.