Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Maple Tapenade and Salad
- prep time15 min
- total time 40 min
- serves 6
⅓ cup salsa
2 Tbsp basil pesto (from a jar)
2 Tbsp maple syrup
350 g spinach and cheese ravioli (found in most deli or dairy sections of you grocery store)
½ yellow pepper
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup red seedless grapes
2 Tbsp poppy seed dressing (bottled from the store)
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the ravioli.
2. Meanwhile...Combine salsa, pesto and maple syrup together in a small mixing bowl.
3. When water has come to a full boil, add ravioli to boiling water.
4. Reduce heat to a medium boil.
5. Set timer according to package directions. (Approx 11 minutes)
6. Wash and cut melon and pepper into bite size chunks adding to salad bowl as you cut.
7. Add cherry tomatoes and red grapes.
8. Toss with poppy seed dressing to coat.
9. Serve as an appetizer.
10. When timer rings for ravioli…Drain ravioli in a colander and return to pot.
11. Fold tapenade into the same pot and heat sauce, folding gently until all the ravioli is coated. Yuuummmy!!!!