Choco-Banana Cheese Crepe
- serves 0
1 Tbsp sugar
½ tsp vanilla
¾ cup milk
2 Tbsp melted butter
¾ cup flourFilling
2 ½ oz Dark Chocolate
1 cup Canadian ricotta
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp ground ginger
3 oz Canadian Mozzarella, grated
6 small small bananas
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
2. Add the milk and melted butter.
3. Whisk in fl our gradually.
4. At medium heat, pour a small ladleful of batter into a non-stick pan.
5. Quickly spread the batter to get a thin crepe. Let brown and flip to brown other side.
6. Serve crepes hot or cold.Filling
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Using a food processor, blend the Ricotta with the melted chocolate and spices until smooth.
3. Add half the shredded Mozzarella.
4. Spread on 6 crepes.
5. Roll the bananas up in the crepes.
6. Serve cut into 2 pieces and sprinkle with the remaining Mozzarella.
See more: Dairy Farmers of Canada