110 g extra-old Cheddar cheese, grated
45 g processed Swiss cheese (we use cheese slices)
20 g Asiago, grated
20 g Parmesan, shaved
20 g Provolone, grated
20 g Mozzarella, grated
70 g butter
600 mL homogenized milk
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp seasoning salt
½ white pepper
¾ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp dry mustard
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp cayenne pepper
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
4 Tbsp enriched flour
snack nori (salted seaweed snack)
Japanese mayonnaise (available at speciality stores)
Teriyaki sauce (available at grocery stores)
1. Prepare elbow macaroni according to instructions on the package.
2. In a large pot, melt butter melt butter and add seasoning, Worcestershire and add flour. Cook the flour out for five minutes using a whisk.
3. Heat the milk separately and add in when over 60ºC (140ºF). Stir in with a whisk until it starts to thicken.
4. Add the cheeses gradually and continue to mix in. Heat to over 60ºC (140ºF).
5. Top with Snack Nori (salted seaweed snack), Japanese Mayo and Teriyaki sauce.