1. Preheat oil to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. (190.5 C)
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
3. Mix flour into yeast and water mixture and beat until elastic.
4. Let sit covered in a warm area for twenty minutes.
5. Warm honey in a pot.
6. Drop spoonfuls of dough into the hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
7. Remove donuts once they are cooked and toss them in a bowl with the honey, cinnamon and sesame seeds. Serve hot.
1. In a briki mix one espresso cup of water (30 ml), sugar to taste and one teaspoon (5 ml) coffee per serving.
2. Heat over high heat until coffee starts to foam.
3. Once the foam rises to the top, remove from heat and pour into an espresso cup, leaving the grounds in the pot.
4. Throw out grounds and start again for each serving.