Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- serves 6
Prosciutto adds rich flavour to these healthy turkey meatloaves and the muffin-tin portion size means you can serve as many or as few as you want.
1 tsp olive oil
⅓ cup onion, diced on the fine side
⅓ cup celery, diced small
⅓ cup carrot, diced small
½ cup rolled oats
1 ½ lbs ground turkey
⅓ cup diced prosciutto
¼ cup ketchup
¼ cup Parmesan, grated
1 egg, whiskedFor the glaze
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Warm up your olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. Add your vegetables and allow them to soften, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool a bit.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine your oats, meat, prosciutto, ketchup, sautéed vegetables, cheese and egg. Combine with your clean hands or a fork.
5. Now use a 1/3 cup measure to scoop up your mixture and place in your muffin tin.For the glaze
1. In a small bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp of ketchup and 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce. Use a small spoon to smear glaze over top of your mini meatloaves.
2. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until meatloaves are golden brown.