2 cup (500 mL) white chocolate, chopped
¼ cup (60 mL) unsalted butter
2 cup (500 mL) dulce de leche
4 large eggs, at room temperature
¼ cup (60 mL) sugar
1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
Maldon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Butter six 4-oz (125 mL) ramekins; place ramekins on a baking sheet.
3. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the white chocolate with the butter, stirring slowly until smooth, about 10 minutes. Stir in the dulce de leche. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is pale and has doubled in volume. Fold in the chocolate mixture. Fold in the flour.
5. Divide the batter among the ramekins. Bake for 12 minutes or until the cakes are golden brown but the middle is still soft. Serve sprinkled with Maldon salt.