1. Mix mashed strawberries with sugar to taste.
2. Bring cream and mascarpone cheese to room temperature.
3. Beat the cheeses, icing sugar, lemon juice and vanilla with a wire whisk in stand mixer until creamy.
4. Put cheese mixture into 12 inch icing bag with large tip. Set aside.
5. Brush a layer of filo with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Put another sheet of filo on top. Repeat with all remaining filo sheets.
6. Cut the filo into 8 triangles.
7. Bake the filo according to package directions. Careful! They turn brown very quickly.
8. Pipe the cream cheese mixture onto the dessert plate. Put a spoon of strawberry mix on the cream cheese. Top with a filo triangle.