Parsnip Oven-Fries with Yogurt Curry Dipping Sauce
- prep time1 min
- total time 40 min
- serves 4
Bake crisp and delicious parsnip fries with a creamy curry sauce for a healthy and satisfying snack.
1 lb(s) parsnip
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
¼ tsp curry paste
1 small green onion, minced
1. Peel parsnips; cut into 2- x 1/2-inch (5 x 1cm) sticks.
2. In bowl, toss together parsnips, oil, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
3. Bake on greased baking sheet in 425 F (220 C) oven, turning occasionally, for 30 to 40 minutes or until browned and tender.
4. In small bowl, stir together yogurt, curry paste and green onion.
5. Serve sauce with parsnip fries.