1. Remove Spam from the can and chop it into thin, steak-like pieces.
2. In a food processor or blender, blend the spam, jalapeno, egg white, and Dijon mustard into a smooth purée. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spoon the Spam mousse into a piping bag, and place the bag into the refrigerator until needed.
1. Coat the tuna with olive oil. Roll the oiled tuna in sesame seeds to cover the tuna completely.
2. In a hot, non-stick frying pan, sear the tuna for 1 minute. Gently lift and turn the tuna, and sear for 30-45 seconds longer.
3. Transfer the tuna to a paper towel-lined plate. Once the tuna has cooled, slice it into ½-inch pieces.
1. One by one, place each tortilla in a hot frying pan for approximately 15 seconds, until soft.
2. Place the tuna in the middle of the tortillas. Top with sliced radishes.
3. Remove the Spam mousse from the refrigerator and pipe into attractive bulbs onto each tuna pieces. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
4. Serve each taco with a quarter of lime on the side.