Vampire Bite Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 18 muffin tins with paper cupcake liners. In bowl, using electric mixer, gradually beat sugar into butter. Beat in eggs one at a time.
2. Alternately beat in by thirds the flour and milk (beat in baking powder also), finishing with a flour portion (tip for measuring flour: stir flour, spoon into measuring cup, then level). Spoon batter into cupcake liner to half full, add level teaspoon jam, add more batter to 3/4s full. Repeat for 18 cupcakes.
3. Bake on middle rack of oven 35 minutes, or until lightly golden and centre springs back when gently pressed. Cool completely before decorating.
White Chocolate Icing
1. Melt chocolate in bowl set over pot of simmering water. Remove bowl from heat. Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
2. Gradually mix in icing sugar until smooth, adjust thickness by adding spoons of icing sugar if too thin or drops milk if too thick.
1. Frost cupcakes with icing then place candy fang on each cupcake. Squeeze red cake decorating gel where fangs touch cupcake.