1. Mix all dry ingredients together in bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, add buttermilk. Place lobster in buttermilk, and soak. Remove lobster from buttermilk and toss in flour (dry) mixture until fully coated.
3. Heat fryer to 350ºF (176ºC) degrees.
4. Place coated lobster in fryer once heated to 350ºF (176ºC) degrees. Cook for 1 minute or until golden brown.
5. Reserve fried lobster tail for later.
1. Add mayonnaise to ramekin. Mix mayonnaise with sriracha, and season to desired taste.
2. Set Angry Sauce aside for assembly.
Salty Girl Burger & Assembly
1. Season 1 8oz (237 mL) beef burger patty with salt and pepper, and sear beef to desired temp, or an internal temperature of about 145ºF (63ºC) for medium rare.
2. Slice, butter and toast brioche bun.
3. Once beef burger patty is cooked, add Swiss cheese on burger patty and place in under broil until melted.
4. Add Angry Sauce to toasted bun.
5. Place patty on bun and layer with lettuce, tomato, red onion.
6. Sear pork belly to golden brown on each side.
7. Place pork belly on burger patty with lettuce, tomato, and red onion. Add top bun and skewer with reserved fried Lobster tail.
Source and Credits
Courtesy of Kyle McClelland, Saltie Girl