1. Mix sugar and yolks until creamed and fluffy.
2. Add mascarpone and mix until smooth.
3. Add cream, marsala and mix until incorporated.
4. Fill whip cream syphon with tiramisu cream. Reserve for assembly.
1. In a separate bowl, whip egg whites in a mixer until firm peaks are achieved.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a separate mid-sized bowl.
3. Combine buttermilk, egg yolks and melted butter.
4. Fold wet into dry.
5. Fold egg whites into batter.
6. Place two deep metal rings on the flattop or pan with a knob of butter in each.
7. Add batter and fill the rings half way.
8. Cover with a bowl and steam the top with a splash of water under the bowl.
9. Once the top of the pancake is set, flip and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
1. Put it all in a pot and reduce until a syrup consistency is achieved.
Tiramisu Pancake Assembly
1. Stack the pancakes on a plate. Pour espresso syrup over top, squirt tiramisu fluff onto pancakes and dust with cocoa powder. Serve.