scallions, chopped (or 1/2 small onion)
each of root vegetables (leftover roasted potatoes, carrots, yams etc.) diced into 1/4" cubes. (Cold mashed potatoes or other mashed veggies can be chopped and substituted for solid veggies.)
turkey leftovers, cut into 1/2" pieces
(leftover) fresh herbs or parsley, coarsely chopped
chili powder or cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add olive oil and 2 tbsp. butter to a sauté pan (medium-high heat).
2. Add garlic, scallions and leftover veggies. Sauté for 10 minutes, or until veggies begin to brown.
3. Add turkey leftovers, any leftover fresh herbs or parsley, salt, pepper and chili powder or cayenne pepper, and continue to sauté until contents are transformed into crispy browned nuggets. Remove pan from heat.
4. Add 1 tbsp. butter to a separate sauté pan (medium heat), and cook two eggs sunny-side-up.
5. To serve, spoon half of the turkey hash on a plate, then slide one sunny-side-up egg over top.