Breakfast Club Sandwich
- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 6
18 slices slices of bacon (about a 1 lb package - 454 g)
12 eggs, lightly beaten
¾ cup mayonnaise (180 ml)
Salt and pepper
18 slices slices of tomato
12 leaves leaves of a Boston lettuce
18 slices slices of square white bread
1. Put the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 425º F (220 º C).
2. Line a 15x10 inch (38x25 cm) dish with a sheet of parchment paper and let the sheet of paper go beyond each of the edges.
3. Oil the sheet and the sides of the dish.
4. Spread the slices of bacon on the cooking plate.
5. Bake in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until they are a golden color and crisp.
6. Drain excess fat on a paper towel. Set aside.
7. In a bowl, mix the eggs and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper.
8. Pour the mixture into the cooking dish and bake from 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly moist.
9. Cut the omelette in 6 portions. Set aside.
10. Turn off the oven and return the bacon to the oven to reheat it.Assembly
1. Toast 3 slices of bread and spread mayonnaise on the surfaces.
2. On one slice of bread, put the egg and three slices of bacon.
3. Cover with a second slice of bread. Put 3 slices of tomato and 2 leaves of lettuce.
4. Complete the assembly with a third slice of bread.
5. Put a toothpick in each of the 4 corners of the sandwich and cut into triangles.
6. Repeat the operation with the rest of the ingredients.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site