- prep time 1 min
- total time 1 min
- serves 2
2 Tbsp butter
2 bananas, peeled and sliced into 6 pieces each
2 Tbsp sugar
¼ cup dark rum
Vanilla ice cream
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add butter and when it begins to foam, add bananas and sugar.
3. Sauté and let bananas caramelize.
4. When they are golden and while the pan is hot ignite them.
5. Tilt the pan away from you, pour in rum and hold a match over the simmering mixture. Be careful!
6. When the alcohol has burned off, the flame will die down.
7. Serve over vanilla ice cream.
We're cooking up a delicious new site!
Check out our new look and stay tuned for ongoing changes across the BETA site.Check out the site