Ginger Butter Potatoes
- serves 4
1 cup butter
2 Tbsp ginger, finely mincedGinger Butter Potatoes
2 lb(s) new potatoes, boiled in salted water and cut in half
2 Tbsp ginger butter (from ginger butter log)
1. Heat butter over low heat in a small pot.
2. Add ginger and whisk.
3. Transfer to a bowl and place in freezer.
4. After 5 minutes, whisk again and return to freezer for 5-10 minutes until butter has solidified.
5. Place a large piece of plastic wrap on board.
6. Spread Ginger Butter in centre of plastic wrap.
7. Roll plastic wrap over Ginger Butter and twist ends, creating a log.
8. Place Ginger Butter in fridge.Ginger Butter Potatoes
1. Place Ginger Butter in a sauté pan over low heat.
2. Once Ginger Butter has melted, add potatoes to pan.
3. Toss until potatoes are warmed and are coated with Ginger Butter, approximately 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and season with salt.