Korean Beef Udon Noodles
- serves 2
A delicious bowl filled with portobello mushrooms, sliced beef sirloin, udon noodles, green onions, grated carrots, ginger and a yummy Korean beef sauce.
Courtesy of Kevin Echlin of The Smokin' Buddha
½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup sesame oil
2 clove garlic, chopped
1 inch ginger, chopped
1 tsp brown sugarKorean Beef Udon Noodles
1 squirt of oil
½ lb(s) sirloin beef, sliced
1 portobello mushroom (or 1/2 of a large one), sliced
1 pkg udon noodles
¾ cup Korean Beef Sauce
½ carrot, grated
2 Tbsp green onion, chopped
1. Combine all ingredients and whisk.Korean Beef Udon Noodles
1. Place a wok on medium heat. Use 1 squirt of oil and add beef and mushrooms until browned.
2. Add Korean beef sauce and noodles. Stir until noodles are softened.
3. Add the carrot and simmer for approximately 1 minute.
4. Pour noodles into a ceramic bowl and garnish with green onions.