Lobster Shrimp and Crab Fettuccine
- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 cooking onion
1 clove garlic, crushed
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons oregano
2 tablespoons basil
2 tablespoons pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 litre fresh stewed tomatoesAlfredo Sauce
1 cooking onion, chopped
2 teaspoons garliuc, crushed
¼ cup olive oil
¾ cup white wine
1 litre 35% cream
½ cup Asiago cheese, grated
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup corn starchAssembly
8 ounces fettuccine noodles
4 ounces fresh spinach
4 jumbo shrimp, cooked
8 ounces lobster meat, cooked
4 ounces crab meat
4 teaspoons garlic, crushed
12 ounces Tomato Sauce
12 ounces Alfredo Sauce
½ cup Asiago cheese, shredded
1. Slice peppers and onions and sauté with garlic clove in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add seasonings and simmer without letting veggies brown.
3. Add stewed tomatoes and simmer slowly on medium heat until sauce reaches nice consistency and flavours are evenly distributed.Alfredo Sauce
1. Sautee onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
2. Deglaze with white wine.
3. Add cream and heat to just before boil.
4. Turn heat down to a simmer and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Pour through strainer into a new pan to remove onions.
6. Return sauce to heat and slowly add Asiago and Parmesan cheese and simmer until cheeses have melted completely.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Make slurry with corn starch to thicken sauce as needed.Assembly
1. Put pasta into a pot of boiling water. Cook to al dente and drain.
2. Sautee fresh spinach, shrimp, lobster, crab and garlic in olive oil until seafood are cooked through.
3. Add cooked pasta and toss together.
4. Add tomato and Alfredo sauces and toss together.
5. Simmer until hot then empty into four large pasta bowls.
6. Garnish with fresh Asiago cheese to taste and serve.