- prep time 0 min
- total time 15 min
- serves 4-6
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic
100 grams thinly sliced pancetta
2 cups fresh diced tomatoes
Salt and pepper
3 cups baby arugula
500 grams pasta mafaldine
¼ cup grated Parmigiano cheese
¼ cup grated Romano cheese
1. Warm frying pan on high temperature. (Leave on high for entire duration)
2. Add olive oil and sauté cloves of garlic for 2 minutes. Remove garlic.
3. Fry pancetta until golden brown.
4. Boil water and add pasta mafaldine. Cook to desired consistency. (Al dente recommended)
5. Add diced tomatoes and cook for 7-8 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Mix in baby arugula thoroughly and cook for 4 minutes.
7. Drain pasta and mix in frying pan with sauce.
8. Cover with grated Parmigiano and Romano cheese. Toss and serve.