Pulled Pork Sundae
- serves 4 - 6
The meatiest sundae you've ever seen! BBQ baked beans topped with pulled pork and homemade slaw dressing.
Courtesy of Ryan Odette of Smoke & Spice Southern Barbeque.
1 cup white sugar
½ cup paprika
2 Tbsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
3 Tbsp chilli powder
3 Tbsp cumin
4 Tbsp granulated garlic
4 Tbsp onion powder
1 tsp dry mustard
7 lb(s) pork buttBBQ Baked Beans
1 14 oz can beans with pork in tomato sauce
½ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup BBQ sauce
1 tsp BBQ rub
1 tsp black pepperSlaw Dressing
½ Tbsp salt
6 Tbsp sugar
⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
2 cup mayonnaise
2 lb(s) cabbage, shredded
1. Preheat oven to something 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
3. Rub mixture onto pork butt roast and cook slowly in the oven or smoker until the internal temperature reaches 195 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Let cool, then pull apart.BBQ Baked Beans
1. Mix all ingredients together and cook on medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring often.Slaw Dressing
1. Over medium heat dissolve salt and sugar in vinegar. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Add vinegar mixture to mayonnaise.
3. Mix slaw dressing with shredded cabbage.
4. Be sure to refrigerate unused portion.
5. Assembly: Place 6 ounces hot baked beans in bottom of bowl, followed by 2 ounces pulled pork, then 2 ounces coleslaw. Drizzle with your favourite BBQ sauce and sprinkle with BBQ rub. Repeat process for each portion.