- prep time 0 min
- total time 0 min
- serves 4-6 servings
4 russet potatoes
2 cups canola oil
⅓ cup steak spice
⅓ cup fresh rosemary
2 white onions
8 Cumberland sausages
12 large eggs
½ cup butter
3 cups fresh spinach
2 cups feta cheese
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut potatoes in to 1-inch squares and toss in canola oil.
3. Add spices and toss again.
4. Place potatoes in oven for 40 minutes or until soft in center.
5. Slice and dice white onion, sausages and tomatoes.
6. Melt ¼ cup butter in a skillet and add the sausages.
7. Stir on medium heat just until the sausages are cooked through.
8. Add onions and cook for approximately 3 minutes until the onions are transparent.
9. Add tomatoes and turn off heat.
10. Crack eggs a bowl and whisk, add salt and pepper to taste.
11. Melt ¼ cup butter in a skillet, add eggs and scramble till fluffy.
12. Add scrambled eggs and fresh spinach to sausage mixture and cook over a medium heat for a few minutes.
13. Plate cooked hash browns and portion egg and sausage mixture on top.
14. Sprinkle feta cheese and serve.